Saturday, May 12, 2012

The Avengers!!!!

Just yesterday I saw the Avengers movie for the second time with my friend.  The simple fact that I saw this movie twice indicates how much I like it.  The action/adventure/drama in it was compelling and exciting... and the slight romance also played well to my liking.  Captain America is definitely my favorite (mostly because he is easy on the eyes), but I also loved Tony Stark's sense of humor and Hawkeye's ridiculously awesome skill with a bow & arrow.  Interestingly enough, it was slightly more fun seeing the movie for the first time with my dad on Sunday.  This was partially because the audience in the first time were much more responsive to the jokes and whatnot.  When the people around you are enjoying themselves more, you tend to enjoy yourself more, too.

Now this movie was good for several reasons, but the biggest one was the humor.  There were so many one-liners that made me laugh my butt off even when I watched it the second time.  My dad said he was dying to buy popcorn, but he couldn't bear to leave the theatre for fear he'd miss another hilarity.  One of my favorite parts was the very end that came after the credits.  If you've seen it you know what I'm talking about.  If you haven't... for shame!

Either way, I highly recommend this movie if you want a movie that will pack the punch and make you roll on the floor laughing at the same time.  It's a great movie to see with your friends, especially the dorky ones who read comic books.

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment